Dow Docs 1985

News, Views, Stories and Everything Else About Dow Medical College Class of 1985

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Mail From Down Under- The D85 Family Continues To Come Together

sarah chaudry <chaudrysarah@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
dear farrukh, moderator, shirin, everyone
 
living on the otherside of the world to most of you guys this list serve is my connection to my dear class mates, i like the bulk and enjoy all the postings.I happened to come across this list serve by pure chance(i'm truly disappointed that a bigger effort was not made to find me!!!), prior to this i missed my friends and was envious of everyone getting togather off and on, but life is busy and it was an abstract thought, now i'm unashamedly jealous of everyone getting togather for appna  and the likes. but seriously until i became a part of this listserve i had forgotten how much my class mates mean to me.
so god bless you all and continue the list serve.
 
and farrukh who chooses the supreme d 85 council?????
 
sarah 


Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2ยข/min or less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home